Monday, January 02, 2006

Resolution 0.1024 x 0.0864

I shall accomplish the following by the end of 2006 (Lord, only by Your grace - I need you...) :

1. I will grow in wisdom and favor with God and man (over this I have no control, but God said it, I believe it, that settles it!).

2. I will seek first His Kingdom (which is His righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit - Rom 14:17) and His righteousness.

3. I will find enjoyment and accomplishment in all the works of my hands.

4. I will ORD! :P

5. I will find the right job, one that's fulfilling and enjoyable.

6. I will get my driving license (and maybe more!)

7. I will decide on the right uni course to do, and I will get that course.

8. I will have a clearer picture of where I'm headed in life.

9. I will lose weight.

10. I will live my life as an example to my peers, Boys, all those put under my charge and even to my superiors.

11. I will influence and impact their lives, using my own life as a testimony of God's love, grace and goodness.

12. I will be a beacon for the Lord; a beacon of truth and light unto men.

13. I will lead by example, inspiring respect from my peers, Boys, all under my charge and superiors, influence them, their lives and their actions, then exercise the requisite degree of control and management over the situation.

14. I will learn what rank really is - an outward sign of the authority vested in you by those in authority above you - and that this, a lot of the time, is utter rubbish.

15. I will learn that your right to lead really is given by those whom you lead, not by those in authority nor by those who have led you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home